What materials are your products made from?
All our standard beads and charms are made of 100% 925 sterling silver. Since there are a lot of items featured, so they are made of different materials, such as 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold plated, Rose Gold, 18K real gold, or Swarovski Crystals or diamonds embedded. Generally speaking, you can identify the material from the items’ “TITLE” or “MATERIAL AND DETAILS”. If you need further assistance, please contact us via [email protected]
What is 925 sterling silver?
To make silver durable enough for use in jewelry, pure silver, which has a .999 (99.9%) purity, is often alloyed with small quantities of copper (7.5%). The copper is added to strengthen the silver, and the resulting product is referred to as .925 sterling silver (92.5%).
All of our pieces are made to order, individually engraved and therefore the process takes a bit longer as the items are not bulk produced. Our production time is 6 -12 business days from the order date and shipped the next day after the processing day. Business days do not include holidays or Saturdays and Sundays.
You will receive a tracking number by email once the order is sent out, you will be able to track the order status in the top right corner of any Mynameise page by clicking “TRACK MY ORDER”.
To track your order:
– Go to https://mynameise.com/track-your-order/
– Enter the email used to place your order, then click “Check”
– Click the yellow “Track” button for more detailed information.
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes! If your country is not listed, please feel free to contact us. Please note that we are not responsible for any local taxes or customs fees that might be imposed by your country.
To check on the status of your order, and to track it once it’s been shipped, click on the “View Your Order” button in the confirmation or shipment email.There, you’ll find your order with us and a link to track your package.
Standard orders shipping to the U.S. are typically delivered within 12-20 business days. Expedited Priority Shipping time takes 3-8 business days to be delivered. All shipping time frames are subject to stock availability and credit card authorization and verification.
Canada & World Wide Shipping
Orders shipping via Standard Shipping are typically delivered 12-25 business days after placing the order. For International orders, your origin country mail service will be delivering the package to you after the package passes customs. Transit times can vary GREATLY and occasionally packages can be substantially delayed if held up at customs. We don’t have any control over your country’s customs officials, so please understand the risk of delay. This isn’t common, but it happens occasionally.
Customs / Duty Charges:
We have no control over your country’s customs officials. Some countries will charge duty for international packages and others will not, and all at different rates! Most packages go through without any charges, it is somewhat random, but please be advised that we have no control over how your country charges duty. These are NOT extra shipping charges. So please find out about your country’s customs and duty policies if you’re concerned.
We only accept cancellation requests within 24 hours of placing the order. After 24 hours the jewelry is already in production.
We accept returns on items within 7 days of the delivery date. All Personalized jewelry is not eligible for a return. Please note that all sale items are Final Sale and not eligible for a return. Please email us at [email protected]mynameise.com if you need to return an item. At this time, we don’t cover the cost of return shipping.
Terms of Service
By disclosing Your personal information, including payment information, shipping and billing address, creating an Account, and/or clicking “Purchase” or other similar button, You acknowledge that you have read these Terms, understand these terms and accept and agree to be bound by them. Eligible items may be returned to us in accordance with the Return Policy posted on this Website. Certain countries may apply tariffs after the package is accepted. We suggest checking with your local post office to find out if that applies to you as Luxe Rose does not cover additional customs fee charges. Luxe Rose is not responsible for applicable customs fees, import duties, taxes, or any other charges. Luxe Rose is not responsible for orders with an incorrect address, any loss of orders or delivery errors made by your local Post or the delivery company in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
Watch Maintenance Tips:
Like everything in life, watches endure a significant amount of wear and tear over time. You can wear our Soufeel watch for a much longer time as long as you take proper care of it. We have some helpful tips on keeping your timepiece in excellent condition.
1. Special Care on Watch:
– Avoid strong shocks such as dropping on hard surfaces as a watch is a sensitive precision instrument.
– Water resistant to 30 meters (3 ATM). Suitable for everyday use. Splash/rain resistant. Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, snorkelling, water related work and fishing.
– Do not put a water resistant watch in water while the crown is pulled out. Do not turn or pull out the crown when the watch is wet.
– Even if a watch is water resistant, avoid placing it directly under running water from a faucet. The water pressure from a faucet is sufficient to result in moisture penetration inside the watch.
– The water resistance of a watch is not permanently guaranteed. It is affected by the ageing of gaskets or deformation of watch parts due to an accidental shock.
– To preserve it’s water resistance as long as possible, wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft, dry cloth after removing it from the wrist.
Bath or sauna:
– Do not wear the watch while taking a bath or a sauna. Steam, soap or some components of a hot spring may accelerate the deterioration of water resistance performance.
– The function of the watch is affected by extreme temperature and by extreme changes in temperature.
– Do not use solvents or chemicals (i.e. benzine, thinner, bleach) for cleaning a watch. This may cause a chemical reaction and result in deterioration of the watch or a change in the color of the case, band or strap.
– Watches can be adversely affected by magnetism and may gain or lose time. It is important not to leave a watch close to magnetic objects for a long periods. In particular, cell phones, television and PC speakers, handbag clasps, hair-driers, electric razors, magnetic parts of refrigerators are all magnetic.
– Turn the crown from time to time in order to prevent corrosion of the crown and maintain the flexibility of the gasket.
Wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft cloth after removing it from the wrist to increase the durability of the case back, gaskets and band. Do not expose your watch to sunlight for extended periods (eg. on a car dashboard) since this may lead to discoloration/transformation/breakage of your watch’s leather strap.
Simply wipe off moisture, sweat or dirt with a soft cloth to prevent rust. Apply neutral detergent (mixed with some water) to metal bands when stains on the surface are noticeable during washing. For deep seated dirt and stains, use a toothbrush to remove the dirt accumulation or stain in the gaps of the band segments . Wrap the watch head from moisture entering the watch by a protective wrapping like a plastic wrap etc. Take special care to wipe the gaps of the band segments with a dry cloth or towel thoroughly.
Remove the nylon bands from the watch on both ends, and remember to save the small bars.
Fill a small bowl with water. Add a small amount of laundry detergent and mix it. Put the dirty nylon bands into the water and let them soak for a few hours. Dip the toothbrush in a small amount of baking powder for extra cleaning power.
Re-attach the dry band by inserting the spring bar into the case-end into the dry watch bands. Insert one end of the spring bar into the case lug. Manipulate the pin to line up with the other end of the pinhole on the other side of the watch case. Use a small screwdriver to do so, if needed.